Wednesday, June 16, 2010

About How well does cricket wireless work in Tucson az

How well does cricket wireless work in Tucson az?
I am moving from Brunswick Ga and droping my cell now (alltel) because the bill is normaly high. I am swiching to cricket because its low price and I wont have a job when I get there but I will have a little bit of money saved up. So if anyone out there has and awnser or suggestions to this question let me know, Thanks I am moving from Brunswick Ga and droping my cell now (alltel) because the bill is normaly high. I am swiching to cricket because its low price and I wont have a job when I get there but I will have a little bit of money saved up. So if anyone out there has and awnser or suggestions to this question let me know, Thanks even on the outskirts of tucson?
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It works great in Tucson, AZ. No problems.
Read more other entries :

No comments:

Post a Comment