Saturday, May 1, 2010

About looking for work in tucson for a 13 year old

looking for work in tucson for a 13 year old?
i just need some cash
Other - US Local Businesses - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A great job and way for Teens to make money is by doing Free Surveys Online. Its simple, easy and for ages 13 and up. check this blog for more info and Proof of Payments http://Job4Teens.blogspot.com
2 :
If you need to make some extra cash, this is definitely the best place to do so. You will find the information you need to make fast, legit cash here at this website: http://www.teenswantmoney.weebly.com It’s absolutely free and it can be done without spending more than half an hour a day. I highly recommend going to the site because it gives you the proper information to get started unlike other sites. Also, it’s much easier (and fits better with your schedule) than a part time job. My site is probably the best and ONLY site that can actually tell you how to make extra cash. You'll probably be lost if you don't take a look. Good luck! And, I am 15 years old so I am in the same situation as you so it's best if you take my advice as I already went through the research!
 Read more other entries :

About I am 17, do I need a work permit in Tucson,A...
About Where do I go to find work as a flagger in T...

No comments:

Post a Comment