Friday, October 1, 2010

About Does anyone work at Geico in Tucson

Does anyone work at Geico in Tucson?
I'm starting on Monday and I just wanted to get some opinions on it! Thanks!
Insurance - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yep. Somebody works there. (I answered the question you asked.)
2 :
No. But I have looked over their employment information and dealt with someone who worked in Tucson recently; before moving or being transferred. My impression is that it would be a good place to work, as far as call centers go, if you are personable and enjoy customer service, learning about insurance. Considering the company ownership and management you will no doubt have access to good training and possibly one of the more secure jobs you might find these days. I am also familiar with the area. If it is the office I'm thinking about; you won't have any parking fees and maybe even some shade for your vehicle. In fact, if I didn't have something else on my plate, it would be a prospective job I would pursue. Good luck.
 Read more other entries :